Thursday, February 21, 2008

It would be really nice to play the Knicks every nite

I have been out of town this week with no outlet to watch the Sixers. I was forced to eyeball the ticker on ESPN while listening to endless banter on about Shaq and Kobe. The Sixers laid an egg in Minnesota in their first game back from the all-star break. There was no excuse to losing to a lottery bound 10 win team. I'm not sorry I missed the game. I am sorry the feel good five game win streak was over.
But the home win streak remains is tack ... thanks to the Knicks. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I say the 124-84 score. 40 points! Can someone tell me if this game was as enjoyable as it sounds. The Knicks are HORRIBLE! If there is any question about wether the Sixers should tank or play to win ... look at the Knicks. Could you possible be worse than the Knicks? Could there be any sane reason Isiah Thomas still has a job? He must have compromising pictures of the owner in a tutu.


No comments: